What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you the ultimate form of steel bending
- Protective Materials for Serious Scrolling: You’ll learn what types of gloves and pads to use, when to use them or not, and the reasons why.
- Bud’s Functional Pulling Isometric: This is a huge back and lat builder, and I couldn’t believe how CRAZY it felt when Bud showed it to me.
- Shortening the Learning Curve: Bud and I share with you our key tips that’ll save you hours of searching if not years of wasted training.
- Purposeful Shapes or Abstract Steel Sculptures?: There are differences, and you will learn them right from the beginning of the video.
- The Types of Scrolling: Scrolling is broken up into several styles. You’ll learn each one and when to use them for best results.
- How to Make a Piece Worthy of a Stage Show: We show you the secrets that will make you look like a seasoned pro on the stage.
- Next Level Scrolling: We give you all our secrets and show you how to make unique steel scrolls you can sell and make money.
- Bud’s Functional Pushing Isometric: This will make your shoulders and entire upper body stronger than it ever has before.
- Secrets From the Vault: A special style of Scrolling from one of the true legends of the strongman game
- Teaching you about the protective materials for serious scrolling
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Art of Scrolling Steel scores 70.69/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.thegripauthority.com/scrolling-dvd.htm, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD39.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thegripauthority.com you’ll also be taken through to thegripauthority.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)